“The Koran is a License to Kill”
Sunday, 07 September 2014 09:58
Last Thursday Gates of Vienna posted the text of Geert Wilders' speech in front of the Dutch Parliament during the debate on jihad.
Please click on the link to watch the video of the speech, subtitled in English: http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/09/the-koran-is-a-license-to-kill/
Speech Geert Wilders during parliamentary debate in the Netherlands
Thursday, 04 September 2014 13:58
Madam Speaker, actually I was expecting flowers from you. I am celebrating an anniversary these days. Exactly ten years and two days ago, I left a party whose name I cannot immediately remember. During these ten years and two days. I have been much criticized. Most importantly for always saying the same thing.
My critics are right. Indeed, my message had been the same during all these years. And today, I will repeat the same message about Islam again. For the umpteenth time. As I have been doing for ten years and two days.
I have been vilified for my film Fitna. And not just vilified, but even prosecuted. Madam Speaker, while not so many years ago, everyone refused to broadcast my film Fitna, we can today watch Fitna 2, 3, 4 and 5 daily on our television screens. It is not a clash of civilizations that is going on, but a clash between barbarism and civilization.
The Netherlands has become the victim of Islam because the political elite looked away. Here, in these room, they are all present, here and also in the Cabinet, all these people who looked away. Every warning was ignored.
As a result, also in our country today, Christians are being told: "We want to murder you all". Jews receive death threats. Swastika flags at demonstrations, stones go through windows, molotov cocktails, Hitler salutes are being made, macabre black ISIS flags wave in the wind, we hear cries, such as "Fuck the Talmud", on the central square in Amsterdam.
Indeed, Madam Speaker, this Summer, Islam came to us.
Geert Wilders on Israeli TV
Wednesday, 27 August 2014 12:22
Geert Wilders visited Israël last week in order to show his support to Israel in these difficult times. Besides a meeting with Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Wilders also gave interviews to the Israeli media. Here a link to an interview with the popular breakfast show on Israeli Channel 2.
- Geert Wilders ‘Warning to Israel’
- Geert Wilders: ‘‘Now is the time for The Netherlands to stand with Israel’’
- Geert Wilders offers condolences to Israeli people
- Geert Wilders: “Tackle the Islamic terrorists and their sponsors, now!”
- The Terrorists Are Among Us - by Geert Wilders
- PVV-plan against terrorism receives broad support from voters - 65% of Dutch: Islamic culture does not belong to Netherlands
- Party for Freedom (PVV) proposes plan against Islamic terrorism in the Netherlands
- PVV second party in The Netherlands
- Geert Wilders on Sky News
- Interview Geert Wilders on Russia Today
Page 1 of 124