Geert Wilders on Israeli TV
Wednesday, 27 August 2014 12:22
Geert Wilders visited Israël last week in order to show his support to Israel in these difficult times. Besides a meeting with Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Wilders also gave interviews to the Israeli media. Here a link to an interview with the popular breakfast show on Israeli Channel 2.
Geert Wilders ‘Warning to Israel’
Monday, 11 August 2014 19:13
Geert Wilders: ‘‘Now is the time for The Netherlands to stand with Israel’’
Friday, 08 August 2014 11:30
The end of the ceasefire between Hamas and Israel is near and the call for an independent international investigation into Israel’s behavior is getting harder.
Not if it depends on PVV leader Geert Wilders. “We must unconditionally support Israel in the battle,” he tells NU.nl.
International criticism of the war behavior of both Hamas and especially Israel increases every day. In the Netherlands the tensions between ethnic groups increase as well. Last Tuesday, Minister Frans Timmermans (Foreign Affairs) wrote in an op-ed article in NRC Handelsblad that he finds the violence in Gaza “unacceptable.” What did you think of this article?
“Incomprehensible. He says it is not a fight between Jews and Muslims. Well, it isn’t a fight between Christians and Hindus. This is exactly what it is all about, and what is going on in the region. At a moment when Israel is the only democracy in the region and a bastion of the free West, we must stand firmly behind Israel.”
- Geert Wilders offers condolences to Israeli people
- Geert Wilders: “Tackle the Islamic terrorists and their sponsors, now!”
- The Terrorists Are Among Us - by Geert Wilders
- PVV-plan against terrorism receives broad support from voters - 65% of Dutch: Islamic culture does not belong to Netherlands
- Party for Freedom (PVV) proposes plan against Islamic terrorism in the Netherlands
- PVV second party in The Netherlands
- Geert Wilders on Sky News
- Interview Geert Wilders on Russia Today
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about arrest of British politician
- Who is in More Trouble: Wilders or The Netherlands?
Page 1 of 124