Geert Wilders - Congresso Federale Lega Nord 2013
Saturday, 21 December 2013 20:24
Geert Wilders Politician of the Year in the Netherlands
Monday, 16 December 2013 19:11
This evening, the Dutch public television channel 1 announced that the Dutch public has chosen Geert Wilders MP, chairman of the Party for Freedom (PVV), as Politician of the Year 2013.
For many months, the PVV has been the largest party in the Dutch polls.
The party is an outspoken opponent of the tax and austerity policies of the Dutch government. Mr Wilders and his party are also indomitable defenders of Western freedoms, such as freedom of speech. These freedoms are threatened by the process of islamization that is currently going on in the Netherlands and other nations.
Speech Geert Wilders in Turin, December 15, 2013
Sunday, 15 December 2013 15:44
Buon Giorno Amici,
Thank you for inviting me to Padania.
I am here today at this important conference to pay my respect to your party, the Lega Nord and your leaders Maroni and Salvini.
My friends, 2014 is going to be a crucial year. We are at an historic point in history.
In the European elections next May, we will stop the undemocratic monster in Brussels. Lega Nord is fighting for its independence from Rome and is striving for an independent Padania, we are fighting for our independence from the monster called Brussels. In Europa we are all Lega Nord!
- Geert Wilders on bringing down EU
- Open letter to his Holiness Pope Francis, by Geert Wilders
- Let us raise a flag of truth and liberation
- Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
- PVV: Recall the Dutch dhimmi ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
- Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
- Breakthrough in Vienna
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
Page 5 of 119