Interview in LA: http://t.co/2Fs2w7FcyP
Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
Saturday, 27 April 2013 11:37
Anti-Islam campaigner Geert Wilders is looking to form an alliance with other similarly-minded parties, including France's Front National, to fight next year's European elections, the Volkskrant reports on Saturday.
Wilders, who leads the PVV in parliament, recently met Front National leader Marine Le Pen for lunch to discuss his ideas for a pan-European approach.
'We think the same abou 90% of things, perhaps more,' Wilders said in the Volkskrant interview. 'We also have a lot of points of agreement in terms of immigration.'
Read the entire article at Dutchnews.nl
No surprise the boston bombers were fans of the sheik
Thursday, 25 April 2013 22:57
NO, I was not surprised when the Tsarnaev brothers, the terrorists involved in last week's Boston bombing, turned out to be Islamic radicals. And neither am I surprised that they are fans of Australian Islamic cleric Sheik Feiz Mohammed.planned attack in Canada.
Nor will I be surprised if a similar attack happens in Australia - or Europe, or anyplace where the authorities remain blind to the true nature of Islam. We learned on Tuesday of a planned attack in Canada.
Souce: The Australian
PVV presents report on anti-female violence in Islam
Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:21
The report " Violence against Women in Islam" by he Dutch Party for Freedom (PVV) argues that in Islam women are victims of various crimes, such as child marriages, forced marriages, confinement, honor-related crimes including murders, forced sex, genital mutilations. The PVV report, which the party has presented to the Dutch authorities, concludes that Islam is the cause of the anti-female violence.
PVV-leader Geert Wilders: "Islam legitimizes violence against women, and even orders it. That is the core of the problem."
- Wilders' PVV is most popular party as Cyprus crisis divides voters
- Wilders & PVV Issue report on Violence Against Women in Islam
- Speech Geert Wilders, Melbourne, Australia, Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Geert Wilders interview - ABC Lateline, Australia
- Geert Wilders’ Speech in Bonn
- Rede Geert Wilders. Bonn, 2. Februar 2013
- National Affairs If Bowen real man he'll call: Wilders
- Geert Wilders' mission to end 'Islamisation'
- “Every mosque that we can stop is a victory”
- Geert Wilders’ Courageous Journey
Page 5 of 114