PVV leads in the polls for the European elections
Thursday, 17 April 2014 17:05
A TNS NIPO poll published today predicts that the PVV, the Party for Freedom of Geert Wilders, will become the biggest party in the European elections in the Netherlands.
According to the poll the PVV is going to win the European elections on 22 May with 18.1% of the votes, followed by the Liberal VVD of Prime Minister Mark Rutte with 16.2% and the liberal-democrat D66 party with 15.7%.
The losers of the European elections would be the Christian-Democrats and Labour.
Geert Wilders weekly
Friday, 04 April 2014 10:48
“To the Last Gasp, I Will Always Let My Voice Be Heard”
Tuesday, 25 March 2014 18:08
Geert Wilders, the leader of the Party for Freedom in the Netherlands, gave an historic speech on March 22, 2014.
He spoke out spontaneously, without a prepared text, before answering media questions. His remarks were prompted by the recent controversy over an incident when his supporters chanted a call for "fewer Moroccans".
In the following video you'll notice a poignant parallel the PVV leader's words: one of his well-trained bodyguards stands behind him, constantly scanning the room in a professional manner, alert to the possibility that one of the thousands of people who want to kill Mr. Wilders may appear on the scene at any moment.
Source: Gates of Vienna
- Australian Liberty Alliance, backed by anti-Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders, set for launch
- Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
- Right-wing Freedom Party is Netherland’s largest political force, says poll
- Netherlands Are Better Off Out of EU
- The PVV in the Ascendancy
- Political insurgency - Europe’s Tea Parties
- Google blocked mailaccount anti-islamsticker
- Geert Wilders - Congresso Federale Lega Nord 2013
- Geert Wilders Politician of the Year in the Netherlands
- Speech Geert Wilders in Turin, December 15, 2013
Page 6 of 124