Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
Tuesday, 08 October 2013 16:46
by Geert Wilders
"A specter is haunting Europe – the specter of Communism," Karl Marx once famously wrote. It took Europe almost a century to liberate itself from this scourge. Today, another specter is haunting not just Europe, but the entire world – the specter of Islam.
The biggest danger confronting the West today is not the economic situation, nor is it youth unemployment, nor the dire budget situation of our governments; the biggest danger is one of which we are reminded on an almost daily basis. And, yet, many politicians seem to fail to notice.
Click here to read the full article on Jihadwatch.org
Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
Monday, 09 September 2013 18:19
Support for the anti-immigration PVV continues to grow in the latest Maurice de Hond opinion poll, which puts Geert Wilders' party on 32 seats – or around 21% of the vote.
Click here to read the full article on Dutchnews.nl
Breakthrough in Vienna
Tuesday, 20 August 2013 18:36
Sources close to Geert Wilders inform me that a historic meeting took place today in Vienna between Geert Wilders, the leader of the PVV (Partij voor de Vrijheid, Party for Freedom) and Heinz-Christian Strache, the leader of the FPÖ (Freiheitlichen Partei Österreichs, Austrian Freedom Party) in Vienna.
The meeting was arranged by David Lasar, who is a Jewish contact for the FPÖ, a member of the city council, and Mr. Strache's confidant.
Read the entire article here at www.gatesofvienna.net
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
- Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
- Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
- Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
- No surprise the boston bombers were fans of the sheik
- PVV presents report on anti-female violence in Islam
- Wilders' PVV is most popular party as Cyprus crisis divides voters
- Wilders & PVV Issue report on Violence Against Women in Islam
Page 6 of 118