Geert Wilders on bringing down EU
Friday, 13 December 2013 09:42
Geert Wilders, the controversial Netherlands politician, has told the BBC that he wants to bring down the European Union.
Mr Wilders' Anti-immigration Freedom Party is currently ahead in most the Dutch polls.
Speaking to our Europe Editor, Gavin Hewitt, he dubbed Islam an "inferior culture" and said that future Eastern European migrants should stay home.
Open letter to his Holiness Pope Francis, by Geert Wilders
Friday, 06 December 2013 16:57
In your recent exhortation Evangelii Gaudium (Paragraphs 247-248) you draw the world's attention to the indebtedness of Christianity to the Jews and their faith. The exhortation also contains a sharp condemnation of the terrible persecutions which the Jews have endured from Christians in the past.
Your words are words which might inspire many.
Unfortunately, they are in sharp contrast to the expressions of hatred which were voiced last October by the spiritual leader of Sunni Islam, Ahmad Al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of the Al-Azhar Institute in Cairo.
Let us raise a flag of truth and liberation
Sunday, 24 November 2013 16:20
by Geert Wilders
Nine years ago this month, in November 2004, policemen wearing bullet proof vests and carrying machine guns picked me up at my home and drove me to a safe place. This happened two days after film maker and Islam critic Theo van Gogh was murdered by an Islamic assassin in broad daylight in an Amsterdam street. The police brought me to safety because Islamic criminals had threatened to kill me, too. Because I, too, spoke the truth about Islam, the biggest threat to our freedom and our civilization.
- Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
- PVV: Recall the Dutch dhimmi ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
- Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
- Breakthrough in Vienna
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
- Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
- Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
Page 6 of 119