PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
Wednesday, 17 July 2013 14:26
Parliamentary questions of the MPs Raymond De Roon and Geert Wilders (both PVV) to the minister of Foreign Affairs about Israel's condemnation of a new EU guideline.
Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
Thursday, 04 July 2013 07:52
Freedom Party would become biggest in parliament if election held tomorrow, a boost leader Geert Wilders puts down to fury over austerity.
Right-wing leader Geert Wilders has called for a series of mass demonstrations in the Netherlands following an opinion poll that shows his anti-euro Freedom Party would become the largest political party in the Dutch parliament if an election were held tomorrow.
Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
Monday, 01 July 2013 15:15
Anti-immigration party PVV leader Geert Wilders on Monday called for a mass demonstration against the current government.
Wilders says it is time to demonstrate against the cuts being made to public spending by the coalition government of the Liberal VVD and Labour.
'People have had enough,' he told the press. 'They are furious with prime minister Mark Rutte and his Labour friends.'
Wilders is applying for a licence to hold a demonstration in front of parliament in The Hague on September 21.
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
- Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
- Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
- No surprise the boston bombers were fans of the sheik
- PVV presents report on anti-female violence in Islam
- Wilders' PVV is most popular party as Cyprus crisis divides voters
- Wilders & PVV Issue report on Violence Against Women in Islam
- Speech Geert Wilders, Melbourne, Australia, Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Geert Wilders interview - ABC Lateline, Australia
- Geert Wilders’ Speech in Bonn
Page 7 of 118