Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
Thursday, 21 November 2013 22:05
How to ruin the day of bureaucrats and politicians in Brussels.
By GEERT WILDERS
Here is a tip if you want to ruin the day of the bureaucrats and politicians in Brussels. Just mention next year's European elections and they will become extremely nervous and agitated. They will fume with anger and warn you about rising populism, a threat to democracy.
Next May's European elections, in which almost 400 million people in the 28 EU member states will be allowed to cast their votes, will in all likelihood produce a landslide against the Eurocrats. What will manifest itself, however, is not a rise of populism, but a victory for democracy.
Click here to read the full article on Wallstreetjournal.com
PVV: Recall the Dutch dhimmi ambassador to Saudi Arabia
Friday, 18 October 2013 09:53
This morning, Laurens Westhoff, the Dutch Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, put up the following text on his twitter account: "Congratulations to all Saudi people on a very sucessful #Hajj2013 a showcase of Muslim unity, faith. Islam shows it is religion of peace"
Geert Wilders MP and Raymond De Roon MP, two members of the Dutch Party for Freedom, demand that the Dutch government recall the Ambassador. See below:
Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
Tuesday, 08 October 2013 16:46
by Geert Wilders
"A specter is haunting Europe – the specter of Communism," Karl Marx once famously wrote. It took Europe almost a century to liberate itself from this scourge. Today, another specter is haunting not just Europe, but the entire world – the specter of Islam.
The biggest danger confronting the West today is not the economic situation, nor is it youth unemployment, nor the dire budget situation of our governments; the biggest danger is one of which we are reminded on an almost daily basis. And, yet, many politicians seem to fail to notice.
Click here to read the full article on Jihadwatch.org
- Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
- Breakthrough in Vienna
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
- Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
- Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
- Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
- No surprise the boston bombers were fans of the sheik
- PVV presents report on anti-female violence in Islam
Page 7 of 119