Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
Monday, 09 September 2013 18:19
Support for the anti-immigration PVV continues to grow in the latest Maurice de Hond opinion poll, which puts Geert Wilders' party on 32 seats – or around 21% of the vote.
Click here to read the full article on Dutchnews.nl
Breakthrough in Vienna
Tuesday, 20 August 2013 18:36
Sources close to Geert Wilders inform me that a historic meeting took place today in Vienna between Geert Wilders, the leader of the PVV (Partij voor de Vrijheid, Party for Freedom) and Heinz-Christian Strache, the leader of the FPÖ (Freiheitlichen Partei Österreichs, Austrian Freedom Party) in Vienna.
The meeting was arranged by David Lasar, who is a Jewish contact for the FPÖ, a member of the city council, and Mr. Strache's confidant.
Read the entire article here at www.gatesofvienna.net
PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
Wednesday, 17 July 2013 14:26
Parliamentary questions of the MPs Raymond De Roon and Geert Wilders (both PVV) to the minister of Foreign Affairs about Israel's condemnation of a new EU guideline.
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
- Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
- Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
- Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
- No surprise the boston bombers were fans of the sheik
- PVV presents report on anti-female violence in Islam
- Wilders' PVV is most popular party as Cyprus crisis divides voters
- Wilders & PVV Issue report on Violence Against Women in Islam
- Speech Geert Wilders, Melbourne, Australia, Tuesday February 19, 2013
Page 8 of 119