Google blocked mailaccount anti-islamsticker
Friday, 27 December 2013 13:21
The National Council of Moroccans, led by Mohammed Rabbae, asked Google to intervene so that there is no "hateful material" from Wilders can be spread.
Unfortunately the complaint was successful.
Please click here to read the article about the flag of truth and liberation:
Please click here to read the article "Mailaccount islamsticker blocked" on AD.nl
Please click here to read the article "Mailaccount islamsticker Wilders blocked" on NU.nl
Geert Wilders - Congresso Federale Lega Nord 2013
Saturday, 21 December 2013 20:24
Geert Wilders Politician of the Year in the Netherlands
Monday, 16 December 2013 19:11
This evening, the Dutch public television channel 1 announced that the Dutch public has chosen Geert Wilders MP, chairman of the Party for Freedom (PVV), as Politician of the Year 2013.
For many months, the PVV has been the largest party in the Dutch polls.
The party is an outspoken opponent of the tax and austerity policies of the Dutch government. Mr Wilders and his party are also indomitable defenders of Western freedoms, such as freedom of speech. These freedoms are threatened by the process of islamization that is currently going on in the Netherlands and other nations.
- Speech Geert Wilders in Turin, December 15, 2013
- Geert Wilders on bringing down EU
- Open letter to his Holiness Pope Francis, by Geert Wilders
- Let us raise a flag of truth and liberation
- Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
- PVV: Recall the Dutch dhimmi ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
- Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
- Breakthrough in Vienna
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
Page 9 of 124