Interview in LA: http://t.co/2Fs2w7FcyP
Geert Wilders starts tweeting in English
Thursday, 22 November 2012 18:44
As a Dutch politician I regularly tweet. My Dutch twitter account @geertwilderspvv has over 220,000 followers – which is more than the account of the Dutch Prime Minister.
Many of my international friends have indicated that they, too, would be interested to read more about my views on contemporary events. This is why I have decided to open an English-language twitter account.
From now on, I will keep you informed via my twitter account @geertwilders_mp about my views on international politics and world events.
Let us keep in touch.
Geert Wilders Still Going Strong
Wednesday, 31 October 2012 23:12
I paid a visit to southern Sweden on October 27, 2012. The occasion was a visit to Malmö by a fellow notorious Islamophobe, the Dutch politician Geert Wilders. He had been invited there to speak by Ingrid Carlqvist, the leader of the newly established Swedish Free Press Society. This is a brave but difficult initiative in a semi-totalitarian society, where the mass media are infamous for their crushing left-wing, multicultural and pro-Islamic consensus.
Speech Geert Wilders, Swedish Free Press Society, Malmö, October 27, 2012
Saturday, 27 October 2012 14:45
Dear friends, I am very happy to be in your midst today. Thank you, Ingrid, for inviting me to address the Swedish Free Press Society. No demonstrator will prevent me to speak in Sweden.
I love Sweden and its people. One of my great heroes, Raoul Wallenberg, was a compatriot of yours. Wallenberg embodies all that is good and generous in the Swedish people. He defended the freedom and dignity of others. He protected those who had been marked for death by an evil ideology. And he gave his own life for it.
- Freedom of speech must be defended
- Australia Welcomes Jihadist, Blocks Geert Wilders
- Australia Has Wilders Wait for Visa
- Australia Censors Free Speech
- Washington Times: DECKER: 5 Questions with Geert Wilders
- PVV launches English-language website against excessive EU salaries
- A Referendum on the EU in the Netherlands
- Geert Wilders: An Open Letter to Cecilia Malmström
- PERSONAL LETTER WILDERS TO EU-COMMISIONAR MALMSTROM
- Wahl-Werbespot von Geert Wilders
Page 10 of 114