Speech Geert Wilders in Turin, December 15, 2013
Sunday, 15 December 2013 15:44
Buon Giorno Amici,
Thank you for inviting me to Padania.
I am here today at this important conference to pay my respect to your party, the Lega Nord and your leaders Maroni and Salvini.
My friends, 2014 is going to be a crucial year. We are at an historic point in history.
In the European elections next May, we will stop the undemocratic monster in Brussels. Lega Nord is fighting for its independence from Rome and is striving for an independent Padania, we are fighting for our independence from the monster called Brussels. In Europa we are all Lega Nord!
Geert Wilders on bringing down EU
Friday, 13 December 2013 09:42
Geert Wilders, the controversial Netherlands politician, has told the BBC that he wants to bring down the European Union.
Mr Wilders' Anti-immigration Freedom Party is currently ahead in most the Dutch polls.
Speaking to our Europe Editor, Gavin Hewitt, he dubbed Islam an "inferior culture" and said that future Eastern European migrants should stay home.
Open letter to his Holiness Pope Francis, by Geert Wilders
Friday, 06 December 2013 16:57
In your recent exhortation Evangelii Gaudium (Paragraphs 247-248) you draw the world's attention to the indebtedness of Christianity to the Jews and their faith. The exhortation also contains a sharp condemnation of the terrible persecutions which the Jews have endured from Christians in the past.
Your words are words which might inspire many.
Unfortunately, they are in sharp contrast to the expressions of hatred which were voiced last October by the spiritual leader of Sunni Islam, Ahmad Al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of the Al-Azhar Institute in Cairo.
- Let us raise a flag of truth and liberation
- Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
- PVV: Recall the Dutch dhimmi ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
- Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
- Breakthrough in Vienna
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
- Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
Page 10 of 124