PVV-plan against terrorism receives broad support from voters - 65% of Dutch: Islamic culture does not belong to Netherlands
Thursday, 26 June 2014 13:52
At the request of the PVV, Dutch public opinion poller Maurice De Hond asked the opinion of a representative sample of more than 1,200 people about the plans of the PVV against Islamic terrorism in the Netherlands.
This poll shows that:
- 82% believe that returned jihadists increase the risk of an attack in the Netherlands
- Almost half (47%) believe that the government is doing too little to prevent attacks
- 67% wants to introduce border controls in order to prevent the return of jihadists
- 76% believe that jihadists should lose their Dutch nationality and may never be allowed to enter the Netherlands again
- 75% want additional manpower for the Dutch intelligence service AIVD
It is notable that no less than 65% of all Dutch believe that the Islamic culture does not belong to the Netherlands. Even a majority of the voters of Labour (PvdA), the Socialists (SP) and the Christian-Democrats (CDA) share this opinion!
PVV leader Geert Wilders: "It is crystal clear: the Dutch want a safer Netherlands. People want to exclude jihadists from the Netherlands and take away their passports, introduce border controls and demand more manpower for the AIVD. It is an absolute breakthrough, and also wonderful news that not only two-thirds of the Dutch say that the Islamic culture does not belong to the Netherlands, but that a majority of voters of all parties (except D66) shares this view, including those of the PvdA, SP and CDA!"
Party for Freedom (PVV) proposes plan against Islamic terrorism in the Netherlands
Thursday, 19 June 2014 11:05
Islam shows its true face in Syria and Iraq. Gruesome fanatics, including terrorists with Dutch passports, leave a trail of blood throughout the Middle East. The Netherlands have to protect themselves. If we don't, the barbaric scenes that play today in Syria and Iraq will soon be repeated in our country.
Geert Wilders: "The terrorists who kill and maim in Syria and Iraq may never get the chance to do so in the Netherlands. These Islamic criminals are a danger to our society. This evil must be confronted."
PVV second party in The Netherlands
Monday, 26 May 2014 11:22
PVV party leader Geert Wilders is pleased with the final outcome of the European elections in the Netherlands. The final results are different than the exitpoll. His Party for Freedom got 4 seats in the European Parliament and is together with D66 the second party in The Netherlands in terms of numbers of seats.
Geert Wilders: "GREAT 4 SEATS!! Now we make the first gains for a new alliance of Eurosceptic and anti-immigration parties in the European Parliament"
- Geert Wilders on Sky News
- Interview Geert Wilders on Russia Today
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about arrest of British politician
- Who is in More Trouble: Wilders or The Netherlands?
- PVV: 43 percent agree fewer Moroccans
- 43% of the Dutch want fewer Moroccans
- PVV leads in the polls for the European elections
- Geert Wilders weekly
- “To the Last Gasp, I Will Always Let My Voice Be Heard”
- Australian Liberty Alliance, backed by anti-Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders, set for launch
Page 2 of 123