Interview in LA: http://t.co/2Fs2w7FcyP
Speech Geert Wilders, Swedish Free Press Society, Malmö, October 27, 2012
Saturday, 27 October 2012 14:45
Dear friends, I am very happy to be in your midst today. Thank you, Ingrid, for inviting me to address the Swedish Free Press Society. No demonstrator will prevent me to speak in Sweden.
I love Sweden and its people. One of my great heroes, Raoul Wallenberg, was a compatriot of yours. Wallenberg embodies all that is good and generous in the Swedish people. He defended the freedom and dignity of others. He protected those who had been marked for death by an evil ideology. And he gave his own life for it.
Freedom of speech must be defended
Saturday, 15 September 2012 16:41
Klik hier om de film te bekijken.
Freedom of speech is a fundamental right which we must not give up under threat of violence and intimidation. We must defend it to the end. Because we defend freedom of expression against those who respond to free speech with violence, click here for the movie "Innocence of Muslims."
Australia Welcomes Jihadist, Blocks Geert Wilders
Sunday, 23 September 2012 10:44
Is it any wonder that the Sydney Mohammed riots happened when a disgrace like this is the order of the day?
Geert Wilders, the Dutch MP who frequently warns about the dangers of Islamic radicalism, has applied for a visa to visit and give speeches in Australia, but the application has stalled. The official reason for the delay is that Wilders is on the Movement Alert List, a database of people of security concern to the Australian government. It means that his application is being held up at the Department of Immigration headquarters in Canberra while more thorough security checks are done.
- Australia Has Wilders Wait for Visa
- Australia Censors Free Speech
- Washington Times: DECKER: 5 Questions with Geert Wilders
- PVV launches English-language website against excessive EU salaries
- A Referendum on the EU in the Netherlands
- Geert Wilders: An Open Letter to Cecilia Malmström
- PERSONAL LETTER WILDERS TO EU-COMMISIONAR MALMSTROM
- Wahl-Werbespot von Geert Wilders
- Colorado lawmaker: maybe we should consider banning new mosques
- Targeted Dutch lawmaker addresses conservative gathering
Page 11 of 114