Party for Freedom (PVV) proposes plan against Islamic terrorism in the Netherlands
Thursday, 19 June 2014 11:05
Islam shows its true face in Syria and Iraq. Gruesome fanatics, including terrorists with Dutch passports, leave a trail of blood throughout the Middle East. The Netherlands have to protect themselves. If we don't, the barbaric scenes that play today in Syria and Iraq will soon be repeated in our country.
Geert Wilders: "The terrorists who kill and maim in Syria and Iraq may never get the chance to do so in the Netherlands. These Islamic criminals are a danger to our society. This evil must be confronted."
PVV second party in The Netherlands
Monday, 26 May 2014 11:22
PVV party leader Geert Wilders is pleased with the final outcome of the European elections in the Netherlands. The final results are different than the exitpoll. His Party for Freedom got 4 seats in the European Parliament and is together with D66 the second party in The Netherlands in terms of numbers of seats.
Geert Wilders: "GREAT 4 SEATS!! Now we make the first gains for a new alliance of Eurosceptic and anti-immigration parties in the European Parliament"
Geert Wilders on Sky News
Saturday, 03 May 2014 08:53
Geert Wilders, leader of the Dutch Party for Freedom (PVV), was interviewed by the international news channel Sky News about his views on the EU, immigration and the need for cooperation between patriot parties in the new European Parliament. The item can be seen here:
- Interview Geert Wilders on Russia Today
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about arrest of British politician
- Who is in More Trouble: Wilders or The Netherlands?
- PVV: 43 percent agree fewer Moroccans
- 43% of the Dutch want fewer Moroccans
- PVV leads in the polls for the European elections
- Geert Wilders weekly
- “To the Last Gasp, I Will Always Let My Voice Be Heard”
- Australian Liberty Alliance, backed by anti-Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders, set for launch
- Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
Page 4 of 124