Interview in LA: http://t.co/2Fs2w7FcyP
Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
Monday, 01 July 2013 15:15
Anti-immigration party PVV leader Geert Wilders on Monday called for a mass demonstration against the current government.
Wilders says it is time to demonstrate against the cuts being made to public spending by the coalition government of the Liberal VVD and Labour.
'People have had enough,' he told the press. 'They are furious with prime minister Mark Rutte and his Labour friends.'
Wilders is applying for a licence to hold a demonstration in front of parliament in The Hague on September 21.
Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
Sunday, 09 June 2013 19:11
The Resurgence of National Pride and the Future of Europe
Dear friends, thank you for inviting me to Los Angeles. I always like coming to the United States. There are many things that I admire Americans for. One of them is that they are unashamedly patriotic.
The American Freedom Association has asked me to speak to you about the future of Europe.
Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
Saturday, 01 June 2013 19:07
The Netherlands has enough of Islam. More than three quarters of the Dutch (77 percent) believe that Islam is no enrichment for our country. More than two-thirds – 68 percent – say that there is enough Islam in the Netherlands. It is striking that a majority of voters from all political parties (from PVV to VVD, CDA, D66, PvdA, SP and 50plus) share this view.
- Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
- No surprise the boston bombers were fans of the sheik
- PVV presents report on anti-female violence in Islam
- Wilders' PVV is most popular party as Cyprus crisis divides voters
- Wilders & PVV Issue report on Violence Against Women in Islam
- Speech Geert Wilders, Melbourne, Australia, Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Geert Wilders interview - ABC Lateline, Australia
- Geert Wilders’ Speech in Bonn
- Rede Geert Wilders. Bonn, 2. Februar 2013
- National Affairs If Bowen real man he'll call: Wilders
Page 4 of 114