1. Will you answer each question separately and answer them yourself as Prime Minister and therefore not have a colleague answer them?
2. Will you answer these questions, in view of the consequences for my personal safety, as soon as possible, but at the latest within a week?
3. Are you familiar with the statements made by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan about “…the Dutch blasphemer MP Geert Wilders…”(1)?
4. What is your opinion about this statement that Khan made publicly in front of thousands of people and which has been widely reported in the media in the Islamic world, so it is known to millions of people? Do you realize that blasphemy is punishable by death in many Islamic countries and therefore this has consequences for my safety?
5. Are you also familiar with the fatwa issued against me by Allama Saad Hussain Rizvi, namely that “…Muslims living in the Netherlands should eliminate the arrogant…”, by which he meant me(2)? Do you realize that a fatwa had already been issued against me in Pakistan before? What is your opinion about the recent fatwa and the previous fatwa?
6. Do you agree with me that it is totally unacceptable that the latest fatwa contains a concrete and specific call to Muslims in the Netherlands to kill me? Do you share my view that this is disgusting and should be strongly condemned? If so, are you prepared to do so and how will you do so? If not, why not?
7. Are you also familiar with the statements made by TLP leader Muhammad Ashraf Asif Jalali, that “The government of Pakistan must take a strong narrative on the adverse blasphemy committed by geert wilders”(3) and “He must be handed over to Muslims for public execution to ensure world peace”?
8. What do you think of this statement and call for me to be handed over to Muslims and then publicly executed?
9. Are you also familiar with the statement made by the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs that “Pakistan also strongly condemns the offensive remarks made by a Dutch politician, attacking Islam and the Muslim holy month of Ramadan”(4) followed by statements made by the new Prime Minister of Pakistan Shehbaz Sharif that “People of Pakistan and Muslims around the world are deeply hurt by the recent incidents of Islamophobia in Sweden & the Netherlands”(5)?
10. What is your opinion on this? Have the Pakistani authorities protested to the Dutch cabinet or the Dutch embassy in Pakistan? If so, when and what was the Dutch response exactly?
11. What do you think of the fact that I, as a member of parliament elected by the Dutch, repeatedly and massively receive death threats, also from abroad, including Pakistan and other Islamic countries in Asia and the Middle East? That I am accused of blasphemy by, among others, former and current Pakistani political leaders and clerics; they call for me to be publicly executed and I am called an Islamophobe?
12. Why did you thus far not publicly stand up for a Dutch citizen and parliamentarian against whom a fatwa has been issued to kill him? Why have you so far not publicly condemned the fact that your (former) Pakistani counterpart has publicly called me a blasphemer?
13. Has the Pakistani ambassador been summoned to The Hague to file a strong protest against this on behalf of the Netherlands? If so, what was his reaction? If not, why not and will you still summon the Pakistani ambassador now? If not, why not?
14. Can you guarantee that this Islamic (state)terrorism initiated by Pakistan will in no way affect my safety or security measures?
15. Do you realize that in the last few days alone I have received many hundreds of death threats, mainly from Pakistan, and that the Public Prosecution Office has so far not acted on most of the previous death threats from Pakistan?
16. Do you share my opinion that this is unacceptable and not only bad for my own safety, but also for the sense of justice and people's faith in the Dutch constitutional state, which is already fragile? If not, why not, if so what are you going to do about it?
17. Can your silence and the inactivity of the Public Prosecution Office be explained by the fact that I am not a politician of the coalition but of the opposition or possibly because you are disgusted by my fight against the ideology of unfreedom, called Islam?
18. Can you still remember the scent of freedom? If so, I am happy for you, nothing is more beautiful than freedom.